Saturday, June 1, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No sound

 



Sa Jun 01 15:25:18 2013
Good afternoon
Thank You for help.

Why not go to Distrowatch.com and see if those programs are mentioned on
their separate pages? OpenSuse has vlc...
Joan in Reno

Thank You for help.
I am not so much familiar with distrowatch
but I could find Mint.

So I was booting yesterday
with Mint Live CD.

VLC could play sound,
so sound system is ok.
But I could not record my voice with the microphone
and Mint.

So what can be the next step
to repair Xubuntu soundsystem?

Regards
Sophie
*
OLD:

No sound

Do Mai 23 07:53:33 2013
Good morning.

I have an idea to repair my soundproblem: no sound in or out.

I boot a Live CD Linux and check the sound.
Then I can see, is it a Xubuntu problem,
because if the Live CD kann produce sound,
then it is a Xubuntu problem.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment