Saturday, June 1, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No sound

 


Sa Jun 01 15:25:18 2013
Good afternoon
Thank You for help.

Am 24.05.2013 01:15, schrieb Justin Bell:> I use the Ubuntu distrobution
and routinely use VLC. I download
> programs like VLC from the Linux section of Ninite.com
*
I think
my problem is:
vlc is ok.
audacity is ok.
BUT
I destroyed my alsamixer.
That is the reason there is no sound in and out.
Yesterday I used MINT live, and vlc was fine.

How can I repair alsamixer?

>
> I am not sure, but I believe that you can download Audacity from the
> Ubuntu Library.

Thank You for help.
Regards
Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment