Thursday, June 6, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] No sound

 


Good afternoon
Do Jun 06 16:02:32 2013
Thank You for help.

I was not familiar with alsamixer or Distrowatch. Thanks to both of you
for filling me in. I must admit I had to use Google to even understand
what these items are.

II discovered that there are several troubleshooting videos on you tube
that explain what the standard problems are with alsamixer.

Here is 1 example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWmXG-e6yzI
*
The problem is
there is no sound in my machine.
Can I watch the videos without sound?
Is there also the problem shown:
How to start to record with the microphone.

Also I am confused, it is not possible to start audacity.

Perhaps one of these videos will shed more light on the problem. When
I get more time, i will study one of these videos to lean more about
alsamixer.

I often use newtvideohunter to download helpful video that explain Linux
issues to me. It often works for me.

Justin
*
Thank You for help with the URL
I prefer written descriptions
special
when there is no sound.

Regards

Sophie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment