Thursday, February 25, 2016

PHP [WAS: Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Apache issue]

 

I got really annoyed because my apache server wouldn't start, so I
opened up /etc/conf.d/apache2 and deleted the -D PERL bit from the
APACHE2_OPTS line. I don't really NEED perl right now. Apache started
as expected. What I REALLY need right now is PHP to work. I remerged
php earlier today, but still when I issue php at the command line, it
just sits there without any output. At this point I'm thinking the
problem is not PHP itself, but rather something it depends on. There's
nothing in /var/log/messages about PHP and no man page. I'm at a loss
as to what to do at this point. Please help!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment