Friday, February 5, 2016

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] how to learn to convert a video HELP from Scott inside Videofiles II

 

Good afternoon

Fr Feb 05 19:33:19 2016

>
> > > > >
> > > You had mentioned that in an earlier email. I put up something
with a
> > > different encoding afterwards, the http://srobb.net/sophie1.wmv.
> > *
> > Sorry could not find that url.
> > Sophie with Regards
> >
> No, that was my fault. In my follow up email, I mentioned that that
was an
> incorrect URL, sorry about that.
*
I could find. Thank You.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (65)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment