Friday, February 5, 2016

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] ffmpeg I did mistake II try

 

Good afternoon

> >
> > good morning
> > I tried again.
> >
> > Mi Jan 27 20:16:11 2016
> >
> >
> > /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i $VID_FILE
>
> Well, as that's not the command I suggested, perhaps you should ask
whoever
> gave that version.
I did a mistake.
I m sorry.

>
> Firstly, it looks like you're running a script, which could change
things.
> Take one file. Use its name.
>
> If it is called my file.mpg use this command
>
> ffmpeg -i myfile.mpg -vcodec msmpeg4v2 -acodec wmav2 newfile.avi
>
> If you don't type exactly those commands, don't bother posting what
> happened.
> No scripts, no Handbrake. If someone is giving you those commands,
you are
> better off asking them.
>
> Make sure the file doesn't start with a $. Have it start with a letter or
> number NOTHING else.
>
> I repeat. the command is
>
> ffmpeg -i myfile.mpg (using the file name) -vcodec msmpeg4v2 -acodec
wmav2
> newfile.avi

I ll try.
Im sorry.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment