Saturday, February 27, 2016

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] How to learn Linux

 

We started 2012 to leave win and use linux.
We did buy video workshop including live CD
also we tried 20 Linux distributions
and best help is the mailgroup here
Regards Sophie

Am 25.02.2016 um 18:54 schrieb Michael Sullivan msulli1355@gmail.com
[LINUX_Newbies]:
> This seems like a VERY general question, and I've probably lost about
> half of you, but this is something I very much would like to know. I've
> found hundreds of websites offering tutorials for how to learn Linux,
> but every one of them give a tiny bit of information and no clear step
> how to continue. Basically, I'm at point A. I want to get to point C,
> but have no clear idea where point B is. I have been using Gentoo since
> 2005, but not because it's the "expert" distribution. I use it because
> it's fairly easy to find software that works with my hardware. I
> started using Gentoo shortly after I got the PC I'm typing this message
> on. I seem to have problems all the time, and I'd very much like to
> learn how to solve them myself. I'm the type that would rather do
> without than beg for help from strangers normally, but I feel like I'm
> ALWAYS having problems with Gentoo. I need help, and not a handout. I
> need a hand-up. Can anyone recommend a (free) website or book series to
> help me reach my goal: not to be a noob anymore?
> -Michael Sullivan-
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: "highskywhy@yahoo.de" <highskywhy@yahoo.de>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment