Saturday, April 23, 2016

[LINUX_Newbies] How do I use the grub prompt????

 

I finished my new VB install. I ran grub2-install /dev/sda. I ran
grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cnf. I rebooted the virtualbox. It
gave me a grub prompt. Not the grub screen I was expecting. A promt
that says grub> How do I find resources to tell me what to do here? I
really really REALLY don't want to have to boot off that livecd iso
again. Please help me!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael Sullivazn <msulli1355@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment