Friday, April 29, 2016

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Firefox 46 issues

 

Hi Frank,

You wrote:

> I am running Linux Mint Maya 13. This morning I got an update of
> Firefox to version 46 which I updated through Synaptic. I now find
> that I am unable to start Firefox, either normally or in Safe Mode.
> Has anyone else come across this issue yet and, if so, how have you
> resolved it?
>

Not yet but I just started getting "nags" to get
46. My usage is most often on a Macbook Pro
so not directly related to Linux; Recently it
seems Firefox has an "improvement" rather
often and I think they are fighting some kind
of problem as my Firefox has been crashing
a lot for quite a number of versions.

I think I will hold off since they may be just
making things worse, judging from your post.

Can you go back to your previous version and
just let Firefox work their way through whatever
their problem is?

--

Gene Falck
gfalck@merr.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Gene C. Falck" <gfalck@merr.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment