Tuesday, April 5, 2016

[LINUX_Newbies] unattended installs- Linux mint

 

hi,
I currently have Linux mint up and running on my desktop with Android
Studio, Spotify and a bunch of additional software. Anyhow how should I
go about setting up a USB drive that has my current apt-cache,
repository list and features a script to install all the programs
currently on my machine?
-Patrick Maiorca

__._,_.___

Posted by: "S.P. Maiorca" <s.patrick.maiorca@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!

To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment