Sunday, April 1, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: suse 11.3 issues

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Hal <halinux@...> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 09:56:02AM -0000, Paul wrote:
>
> >
> > I'm still looking for a distro that operates on the theory of, if it ain't
> > broke, don't fix it!
>
> Slackware??

I ran Slackware from versions 3 to 8 so I am familiar with it. Enough to know it'd be a poor fit for me today with my present circumstances. This new machine makes 5 I have to care for now and I simply do not have enough hours in the day. I gave up on Slack initially because one PC was getting too burdensome.

I am investigating Arch which is based on Slack but research is still in the early stages there so it is too soon for me to say much as of yet.

If there were easy answers I'd have found them by now.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment