Tuesday, April 3, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: suse 11.3 issues

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <pfrederick1@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@> wrote:
> >
> > Lets' hear it for the Canadians. Arch is great! Thanks for that tidbit on
> > Slackware's connection. I will store it in my memory bank. ;)
> >
> > Linux is the best toybox for geeks. It is so easy to download and install
> > ISOs to rewritables or use Unetbootin to write to bootable usb sticks. Try
> > as many as you like! I do. :)
> >
> > Roy
> >
> > Using Kubuntu 12.04, 64-bit
> > Location: Canada
>
> while downloading and installing are easy, it is the configuring, and living with that concerns me. My memory bank is too limited to try too many different versions with capacity.
>

Thats a pretty answer but its not the limited amonth of memory that you have that is the problem, its the lack of willing to learn something new. You dont want to go out of your confort zone..

I am making my own distro right now. And I am a window guy.. But I am learning what I need to make it cause I want to do a small appliance for some ham radio activity.

maybe when I will get it to work , the project will be so out of date that it wont matter anymore, but at least I am trying.

p.s. I am 46 , got 2 grand children and a 3rd one is comming, I am a union rep and I am deep into politic. so If I can make it, You can too..

Pierre
VE2PF

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment