Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Re: [nslu2-linux] /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx: /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx: 46: /opt/sbin/ngin not found

 

Hi,

As far I can see from your post, it's like the script is calling ngix in some other location.

First try to start it manually. Did you tried? If yes, confirm the correct location. By your post I see that you confirm ngix is at sbin folder, but inside opt or in root? If it's out opt, create a link in opt folder, calling the other ngix.

I hope it helps.

Rui
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

hcx78 <hcx78@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Hi folks,

I am trying to run nginx 1.0.14-1 on Kamikaze-7.09 (no other Version correctly rebooted) on my NSLU2. Anything looks fine nginx was installed under /opt/sbin the start-script is /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx my nginx.conf is at /opt/etc/nginx - so far so good.

But when I try to start nginx like this: /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx start I get: "/opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx: /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx: 46: /opt/sbin/nginx: not found".
Using Google I also found this: /opt/sbin/nginx what openwrt responses with not found also.

I tried to fix it by changing the PATH in S80nginx to PATH=/opt/sbin without success.
Now I feel a bit like not to see the wood for the trees, because the same error I have with lighttpd even though /sbin/nginx respectively /sbin/lighttpd definitely exist.

Could you give me a hand to fix this problem?

T hanks a lot in Advance

hcx

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment