Tuesday, April 3, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: suse 11.3 issues

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:
>
> Lets' hear it for the Canadians. Arch is great! Thanks for that tidbit on
> Slackware's connection. I will store it in my memory bank. ;)
>
> Linux is the best toybox for geeks. It is so easy to download and install
> ISOs to rewritables or use Unetbootin to write to bootable usb sticks. Try
> as many as you like! I do. :)
>
> Roy
>
> Using Kubuntu 12.04, 64-bit
> Location: Canada

while downloading and installing are easy, it is the configuring, and living with that concerns me. My memory bank is too limited to try too many different versions with capacity.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment