Monday, October 8, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Fwd: Problem with Quota monitoring

 

Try the mailing list itself, not the owners.

Chad Martin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Problem with Quota monitoring
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:52:01 +0100 (BST)
From: nezeko nkemdoum evrard baudouin <evrardnezeko@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: nezeko nkemdoum evrard baudouin <evrardnezeko@yahoo.fr>
To: LINUX_Newbies Moderator <LINUX_Newbies-owner@yahoogroups.com>

Hi all,
I've some problems with the configuration of the Horde Webmail. My
server is hosted by OVH with the Gentoo OS (Release 2).
I want to install a quota monitoring service on my system. I want my
users to receive a mail when they've reached the limit on their mail
user account.
I've any idea of how to do it and if the Horde Webmail system is able to
manage this.
Waiting for an answer please.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment