Friday, October 26, 2012

[nslu2-linux] Installing lenny on NSLU2 [3 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from Carlos Garces included below]

Hi!

I'm trying again to install debian in my nslug.

The tarball from debian 6 not works for me and without serial port it's impossible see the boot log.

The other approach is use Debian lenny, but also not works.

The nslug boot and the installer runs ok over:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/

But during the install, the usb HDD not is detected, but I don't now why.
I can see the logs (attached) from the installer, but I can't see any relevant error (I'm not skilled on linux)

Any idea about the problem?

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Carlos Garces

3 of 3 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment