Thursday, February 11, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Linux, Samba, KlamAV and Windows Home

 

Ok, I have been surfing the web and can't seem to lick this problem. I have Samba Server working on my computer. I can connect and mount the Windoze box's share folders. I can even create folders on the Windoze machine but if I try and run KlamAV is can not access the folders. When I run a ls -l on the mounting point and files in it is showing privileges 755 which I can not change. I have checked the Win box and the username I access it with has Full Access. I am connecting using smbmount with gid and uid arguments for my Linux login name. The Samba is running with read-only=no in the global configurations. What am I doing wrong?

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment