Friday, February 26, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Questions on Mint Linux-8

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "John" <goetzjr@...> wrote:
>
> I am new to the Linux system. I loaded MintLinux-8 on a IBM A31P
> laptop. Is there a max limit for screen resolution (i.e.1280x1024)?
> When I started the laptop for the first time the default resolution was
> 1600x1200 and I was unable to set the background and read a pdf full screen.
>

I have never run mine above 1920 X 1080 on the main in a dual screen configuration with 1650 X 1050. Go to Menu->Administration->Hardware Drivers and see if there is a better driver for your machine.

Loyal

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment