Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: how good is red hat training?

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Donald Cooley <dfcooley@...> wrote:
>
> Anyone want to share their experience with RH training? I'm seriously
> thinking of taking their course leading to RHCE.
> --
> Regards,
> Donald Cooley
>

I just recently took the RH033 Rehat Linux Essentials (9/09)and RH133 Redhat Linux System Adminstrator (1/10). Both were very good classes. I'm a 30+ year vet of HP Nonstop Servers so I'v been to many training classes over the years. The class was very well put together and the labs were very well done too. If you are new to Linux you will not pass the sysadmin test the first time around. Its 2 hours long and all hands on no multiple choice questions at all. I took it on Orlando (lots ofsunshine :).

__._,_.___
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment