Thursday, June 24, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: install ifort

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "loyal_barber" <loyal_barber@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "mosesbahrami" <mosesbahrami@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> > I installed Intel FORTRAN compiler on my server.How i can install in another nodes on my cluster,i used Rock Linux.
> > Thanks
> >
>
> I don't think this is the right group for determining the use of a
> Rocks Cluster. Anybody have any suggestions where else he might go?
> I would look for forums on the Rocks site first.
>
> Loyal
>
When you search for Yahoo Groups using Linux Clusters, you'll only find 50 or so, and many of them have few members.

http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&q=cluster+rocks+fortran&btnG=Search

Joan in Reno

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment