Friday, June 25, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ready to install Linux

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle" <dawnyisrael13@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you to everyone that responded. It looks like I need to do some studying in the file section here. The Toshiba did come with Windows 7. It is both good and bad. A lot of my beloved programs will not work. sure The laptop did come with a lot of "junk" downloaded. I am not sure yet what is needed and what is not. I am a former Mac person that has been using a PC for a bit now. I really want to learn Linux, and it looks like the best bet may be for me to obtain it on disk.

> <snip>

Why not burn your own? Go to this link and see if this will get you
where you need to go:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LINUX_Newbies/message/27626

Yes, I wrote it, but I think it is pretty straight forward.

Loyal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment