Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Ubuntu / Air card help

 

Hello all. New user here.

I am a real non technical computer user, so be nice lo me.LOL
Anyway, I HATE Microsoft, and have loaded Linux Ubuntu on this computer, and would completely erase windows, except for one problem... I use the computer mainly for online research and e-mail, but I can not get Ubuntu to play well with my Compass air card. It will recognize that I have the card when I plug it into the usb slot, but that is as far as I can go. I need to get it to work so I can dump windows. Can someone give me some simple, easy to do proceedure to get the two to work together?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dale

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment