Thursday, February 21, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Changed Link

 

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is just a Linux problem, but it only happens on my Linux OS computer. I'm sending this from my Windows OS computer.

This is the second time it happened to me. I forget how I fixed it the first time. Somehow, my "Yahoo" link changed and has a mobile javascript suffix attached to it. There is a leading "m." also. I think it is now a mobile site.

I don't know how to reset that link. Every time I do reset it to plain old Yahoo.com or Yahoo.com/ or http://Yahoo.com or . . . it always reverts back to the mobile app.

How can I reset this to plain Yahoo.com? Thanks.

Jim

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment