Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Distribution Question

 

good morning
my experiences a linux beginner

siduction and xubuntu are best for beginner
siduction has a own small community
and friendly people always helped me.
xubuntu is better then ubuntu.
all others distris
I tried 20
did make problems mint suse fedora slitaz mint dsl lubuntu and so on.
regards sophie

Am 09.02.2013 01:14, schrieb wombat:
> It's only my own experience but I liked XUbuntu a lot on my netbook
> until I fiddled around one time too many and scragged it, so am
> currently installing Mint 13 xfce edition (I like xfce!) which seems to
> work out of the box . Much depends on your system and your personal
> preferences.
> The Wombat
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment