Tuesday, April 20, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: display set up

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "John" <goetzjr@...> wrote:
>
> I am using an IBM G41 w/ 9.10. Somehow I screwed up when I was testing
> a few CRT monitors. If I do not connect an external monitor the computer stops w/ nothing on the screen. With an external I get some boxes that has "use generic config" "troubleshoot config." etc.
> I also get a "can not see video display,low graphics etc" and then "use a generic config for one time" BUT when I go into the display config
> all I get is "unknown", 0Hz and I can not get it to detect anything.
> what am I doing wrong?
>

Hello,

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-48NT8D.html

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/product.do?template=/product.do?template=%2Fproductpage%2Flandingpages%2FproductPageLandingPage.vm&sitestyle=lenovo&brandind=10&familyind=393361&machineind=393363&modelind=0&partnumberind=0&subcategoryind=0&doctypeind=100&doccategoryind=0&operatingsystemind=52305&validate=true

Above is the user manual, if not correct it...

Perhaps the BIOS set-up will help.

Joan in Reno

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment