Sunday, April 18, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: tried the newest ubuntu yet?

 

OK. I am waiting for the release to be official so I am wondering what the problems are

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:
>
> Of course there are problems. It is still in beta. However, the problems are
> few. It all depends on one's tolerance for such things. I have been using it
> since alpha 1 and it has come a long way. It is stable enough for me to use
> every day and I have replaced Karmic on my desktop and netbook with Lucid.
> However, I am not one to get upset if things go awry.
>
> Roy
>
> On 17 April 2010 13:07, iloveubuntulinux <valchaulinux@...> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > has anyone installed unbuntu 10.04 yet? I am wondering because I wanted to
> > know if you had any problems
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment