Thursday, April 22, 2010

Re: [nslu2-linux] Can you fatten my slugs?

 

Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to fatten my three slugs :)
>

why not just buy something like the asus WL500GP ?
cost is about the same as with the extra memory, and it has everything
else already there, faster cpu, switch and wifi as well.
Then you have a commercial product you can just program instead of some
hand soldered junk with marginal cooling.

or a shiva plug might be more suited - no comparison even in
capabilities for roughly the same cost.

nslug is a great piece of hardware but compared to some of the newer
stuff out there I wouldn't pay more than $10 for a slug now since they
are just an older generation of technology where you have to fight to
reprogram it instead of something designed for that from the get go.

> I have earlier tried a similar project, but it only made my realize that
> I neither have the skills nor the equipment for it, so I gladly pay for
> someone else to do it.
>
> So, anyone here able and willing?
>
> -- kolla
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment