Thursday, April 15, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Top posting and lists; was: Re: Creating SSH key

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:
>
> Fire away! I can take it!
>
> I am not sure where we stand re: posting rules. Are we top posting, bottom
> posting or posting inline? I belong to several groups and almost all top
> post. Inconsistency is not a problem if there are no rules, but if one has
> one set of rules and another has a different set then it is a problem, as it
> is hard to keep things straight when I access several from Gmail, several
> more from RSS feed and even more in various forums. It boggles my mind to
> keep it all straight as it is.
>
> Roy
> <snip>

Roy,
I don't find it an issue: Technical forum? bottom post. Non-tech?
top post. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Loyal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment