Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Issues With Browsers

 

Ubuntu 9.10 is getting a little old, my main Linux PC is running Ubuntu 10.10.  With your 9.10 you have to wait for back ports of some files.  With Google's testing HTML5 or other advances and Firefox 4 beta testing coming along, I suppose we all will have to adjust eventually.

Joan in Reno

--- On Wed, 7/28/10, Jerry <bearjercares@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jerry <bearjercares@gmail.com>
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Issues With Browsers
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 9:31 AM

 

I've had Ubuntu installed with relatively few issues, but I recently

re-installed Ubuntu 9.10 and I'm having issues with certain pages not

coming up in my browsers, whether I use Firefox, SeaMonkey, Ephiphany -

doesn't seem to matter.

The affected sites seem to be yahoo.com and comcast.com when I try to

check my email through the website. Are there perhaps some plug-ins

that need to be downloaded?

Thanks,

Jerry

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment