Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] New YahooMail client isn't allowing me to reply...

 

I noticed in the last message that I had to come here to reply to that the Individual email options had no link under it...that is how I receive them. Is that why it was blank?

I also noticed that the down arrow to go to next message while reading has disappeared. I stopped reading these in Chromium or Chrome because of these and similar headaches, now Firefox is having them. Anybody in the position to give some answers? No, I don't want to use a Linux Mail Client program, since use many different computers, Distros and other operating systems.

Thanks,
Joan in Reno

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment