Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] yahoo web mail in ubuntu 12.04

 

On 30/07/13 02:28, Joan Leach wrote:
>
> Are you using Yahoo Webmail only, with or without it's toolbar add-on
> extension in Firefox, or in another web browser? Or did you opt for
> using one of the Linux mail clients to download your Yahoo mail into?
> Why would you be using a separate password for your Yahoo Webmail, a
> separate computer password I understand.
>
> Joan in Reno
>
> >________________________________
> > From: bazzayorky <bazzayorky@yahoo.com.au
> <mailto:bazzayorky%40yahoo.com.au>>
> >To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:LINUX_Newbies%40yahoogroups.com>
> >Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:10 AM
> >Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] yahoo web mail in ubuntu 12.04
> >
> >Hello Joan,sorry it was my mistake as I just entered my yahoo
> password from my laptop and it is ok.The reason I panicked a bit was
> I had just made myself a member of UbuntuForums and then the site
> administrators put out a e mail to all members saying that the site
> had been hacked and that we should enter a new password in for yahoo
> which has now been done.Many thanks for helping me and I am just
> beginning to enjoy Ubuntu 12.04,but still learnig.
>
Thankyou again Barrie Haigh
>
> >
> >
> >Please help me. I am very very new to Ubuntu 12.04, I put ubuntu on
> an older desk top with only ubuntu on it. I use Yahoo web mail on my
> Toshiba laptop as my main computer and transferred my yahoo web mail
> to the newly installed ubuntu computer so both setups have the same e
> mail address but different Passwords of course. Please what do I have
> to do to uninstall my Yahoo Mail completely from the Ubuntu 12.04
> computer with no trace of it on the ubuntu system.
> >Please help me. Thankypi Barrie Haigh
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment