Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Deleting software

 

Hello,

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "highskywhy@..." <highskywhy@...> wrote:
>
> Good afternoon.
>
> Maybe this is nonsense.
> Example:
> I am using Xubuntu.
> Can I delete programmes
> I do not use like
> Mahjong
> and other games.
> or I want to delete leafpad.
> Because I only use gedit.
> Is this nonsense or ok?
> Does deleting these software create garbage?
>
> Regards
> Sophie
>
Do know how to use Synaptic to remove them safely? Mahjong most likely is part of the Gnome games package, or was.

I keep Leafpad, in case I use or test another GUI where Gedit might not show up.

Joan in Reno

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment