Monday, July 29, 2013

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] yahoo web mail in ubuntu 12.04

 

Are you using Yahoo Webmail only, with or without it's toolbar add-on extension in Firefox, or in another web browser? Or did you opt for using one of the Linux mail clients to download your Yahoo mail into? Why would you be using a separate password for your Yahoo Webmail, a separate computer password I understand.

Joan in Reno

>________________________________
> From: bazzayorky <bazzayorky@yahoo.com.au>
>To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:10 AM
>Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] yahoo web mail in ubuntu 12.04
>
>
>

>Please help me. I am very very new to Ubuntu 12.04, I put ubuntu on an older desk top with only ubuntu on it. I use Yahoo web mail on my Toshiba laptop as my main computer and transferred my yahoo web mail to the newly installed ubuntu computer so both setups have the same e mail address but different Passwords of course. Please what do I have to do to uninstall my Yahoo Mail completely from the Ubuntu 12.04 computer with no trace of it on the ubuntu system.
>Please help me. Thankypi Barrie Haigh
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment