Monday, July 29, 2013

[LINUX_Newbies] yahoo web mail in ubuntu 12.04

 

Please help me.I am very very new to Ubuntu 12.04 I ubuntu on an oder desk top with only ubuntu on it.I use Yahoo web mail on my Toshiba laptop as my main computer and transferred my yahoo web mail to the newly installed ubuntu computer so both setups have the same e mail address but different Passwords of course.Please what do I have to do to uninstall my Yahoo Mail completely from the Ubuntu 12.04 computer with no trace of it on the ubuntu system.
Please help me. Thankypi Barrie Haigh

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment