Friday, December 16, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] wired to wireless network change

 

I have been using my laptop with a wired network. I've decided I might
like to try to change to a wireless network. I have the necessary hardware
and I have used them some years ago, but when I went to set it back up I
can't seem to make it work. D0 I have to delete the wired network....can
the two exist side by side? These are just a couple of questions that have
popped up.
Jim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment