Friday, December 2, 2011

[nslu2-linux] MPD streaming AAC FLV

 

Hello, all.  I'm currently running Unslung 6.10 successfully with MPD 0.15.9.  I'm able to stream MP3 encoded audio streams no problem, but I'm unable to stream AAC encoded FLV audio streams.  MPD has supported AAC in versions >=0.14.  I checked what was built into the version of MPD I'm running, and it indicates AAC support via FFMPEG (which I have installed, version 0.svn20080409).

Running top while attempting to play the AAC stream indicates CPU utilization maxed out around 98%.

Does anyone on this list have experience getting this to work on NSLU?  Am I truly processor bound from decoding AAC FLV streams, or is there a work around to avoid (for instance) the necessity of a FPU to decode the AAC stream via FFMPEG?

TIA.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment