Friday, June 8, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: spam

 

On 06/08/2012 07:48 PM, Scott wrote:
> I think that everyone in the group received it. Obviously, something
> got through Yahoo's spam filters, however, the fact that it has ceased
> seems to indicate that it's alright, at least for the moment.

It looked like a reminder from the group calendar, which Yahoo is
notably "upgrading" right now. When I go to the group's calendar, it
forwards me to my own personal calendar with no reference to Linux Newbies.

I'll keep an eye out for this. If it continues, I'll look into the
privacy settings for the group calendar.

Chad Martin
Moderator

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment