Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: What I've been up to with Linux lately

 

hi iron,
Best of luck, before that consider about its security features.

By,
ManikandanKajendran

________________________________
From: ironmantis7x <ironmantis7x@yahoo.com>
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:37 PM
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: What I've been up to with Linux lately


 
This is a cool thread!
Lately, I have been using Linux Mint 12 (KDE 32 bit version on my Asus Zenbook) and Linux Mint 13 "Maya" on my desktop PC. I am turning my desktop PC into a web server -- so wish me luck!!

Love Linux and love Linux Mint!

ironmantis7x

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment