Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Updated now I am lost

 

I have trying to figure out what I did wrong. For better or worst, have 11.10 downloaded and 8.? gone. I thought I could update and go on. I have a mess. Is there a way to redo a set-up. I think I need to start from scratch. I didn't know anything when I started. I wish I had researched more before starting. If the forum is patient I just might salvage this. I don't want to, but my son-in-law is a windows mechanic, I hate to bother him. I really want to do this my self. Pride. The problem laptop is a back-up. I guess I'll tinker, and try to straighten it out. I'll try not to be a bother.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment