Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] need help with centos configuring virtualbox comand line

 

I have centos 6 installed and I have also installed VirtualBox. I desire to setup several virtual machines for testing and learning purposes. I have a 8way server 16 cores and 32gigs of ram. I dont have xwindows or any gui installed figured would be better to learn from command line. I have also installed Virtualbox and Have VBoxManage tool for cli. I created vm and registered it but must be missing something. I would like to be able to install iso operating image from another server that has my storage drives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment