Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] need help with centos configuring virtualbox comand line

 

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:48:22PM -0000, Rodger wrote:
> I have centos 6 installed and I have also installed VirtualBox. I desire to setup several virtual machines for testing and learning purposes. I have a 8way server 16 cores and 32gigs of ram. I dont have xwindows or any gui installed figured would be better to learn from command line. I have also installed Virtualbox and Have VBoxManage tool for cli. I created vm and registered it but must be missing something. I would like to be able to install iso operating image from another server that has my storage drives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>

I'm not quite sure what you mean by iso image--do you mean an install
type CD or a complete image?

You've created your VM. Is it installed, or do you mean you've just
carved out the disk space, and now have to give it a target from which
to boot?

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Giles: Alright. I'll just jump into my time machine, go back to
the 12th century and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient
prophecy for a few days while you take in dinner and a show.
Buffy: Okay, at this point you're abusing sarcasm.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment