Monday, November 14, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: F16

 

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 09:59:49AM -0500, J wrote:
>
> Can you still do that in Fedora? I thought they started applying
> password constraints to Single User mode a while back, or am I getting
> my distros crossed?

Pretty sure they don't have such constraints. Will have to test now,
but don't have time right now.

BTW, two guys here say that Unity is getting better. :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

The Master: You were destined to die, it was written.
Buffy: What can I say? I flunked the written.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment