Thursday, November 10, 2011

[nslu2-linux] Re: md5 missmatch Problem

 



I actually have 18 currently but that tends to fluctuate based on need. On my very first slug, I was running Kamikaze-7.09 and then migrated up the versions until Backfire-10.03. You can see my contributions on http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/linksys/nslu2#backfire.10.03 and http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenWrt/HomePage . At some point, I needed more cpu/memory for some applications and migrated to a Pogoplug OXNAS B01 which I tried to get Backfire running on, but was taking me more time than I cared to. As soon as I have some time, I'll try to get the latest OpenWRT running on it although I don't care for the closed nature of PLX OXNAS. Right now I have a custom kernel and Busybox so I guess it is the equivalent of an Unslung plug. I love my slug though, so I restored an earlier setup of SlugOS5.3/Optware and use it as a dedicated print/scan server (much better than my old Arkview) with a web server for phpsane.

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "dystopianrebel" <dystopianrebel@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "oddballhero" <oddballhero@> wrote:
> > You may want to check the filesystem of your drive with e2fsck. Also, reinstall ipkg. I'm running over 15 plugs and slugs and the ones running Optware have no problems with installing or upgrading packages
>
> Fifteen!
>
> You have me beat. I thought I was doing well with a Sheeva and six Slugs.
>
> Are you using OpenWRT on any of yours?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment