Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Need smallest OS

 

I have an old laptop with a 5G hard drive. I would like to install a linux OS. I have not used Linux in over 10 years. I would like some suggestions as to which one to load and a place to download a bootable cd. I have lots of time to experiment now, I just need the starting point. I have an old Dell that works pretty darn good, but Windows XP and all the updates, are way too much for it. Looking forward to hearing all suggestions.
Thanks so much, Peggie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment