Thursday, November 24, 2011

[nslu2-linux] Re: Motion (software motion detector) release 3.2.12 -1 NO SQL support

 

Brian,

Thanks for the quick response and excellent work. SQL is working!!!

However motion is not going into daemon mode.

In motion.conf I configured "daemon on". I start motion the following way: "/opt/bin/motion -c /opt/etc/motion/motion.conf" (My motion config file is in "/opt/etc/motion/motion.conf"

Am I doing something wrong? If not, it would be great (actually needed) to get this working also.

Thanks,

Jaap

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <b88zhou@...> wrote:
>
> I just checked in a fix. Expect 3.2.12-2 to be in the feed in a few hours.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Brian
>
> --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "jaaploes" <jaaploes@> wrote:
> >
> > I Upgrade motion from release 3.2.4 to 3.2.12 (I needed to do the upgrade because I upgraded ffmpeg)
> > I used the same config file as in 3.2.4 some minor changes like removing the configiration options "night_compensate", "minimum_gap", "low_cpu" because they where discontinued. So far no problem.
> > Starting motion shows:
> > [0] Unknown config option "sql_log_image"
> > [0] Unknown config option "sql_log_snapshot"
> > [0] Unknown config option "sql_log_mpeg"
> > [0] Unknown config option "sql_log_timelapse"
> > [0] Unknown config option "sql_query"
> > [0] Unknown config option "mysql_db"
> > [0] Unknown config option "mysql_host"
> > [0] Unknown config option "mysql_user"
> > [0] Unknown config option "mysql_password"
> >
> > It looks like no SQL support is build in. There is also one other issue: motion is not going into daemon mode.
> > Questions: Is SQL not build into motion anymore, or am I doing something wrong. If SQL is not build into motion wil or can this be done? I realy need it. Why is motion not going into daemon mode?
> > Looking forward to your responses.
> > Regards,
> > Jaap
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment