Saturday, November 5, 2011

[nslu2-linux] Re: md5 missmatch Problem

 

Can you post the contents of /opt/etc/ipkg.conf and if there is one /opt/etc/ipkg/armel-feed.conf. Also, screenshot of session errors. Also, which pink one? uname -a will give the kernel and cpu version info. Where did you get your install file for ipkg?

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "cholz77" <ich@...> wrote:
>
> Hi guys!
>
> I'm running NSLU2 repo on my pogoplug pink. The repo I'm using is:
> http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/stable
>
> However, I'm suddenly unable to install or upgrade python25 python26, samba35 and samba36. I get a md5 sum missmatch all the time. I've manually downloaded the .ipkg and and checked its md5, which turned out to be correct.
>
> I've run ipkg update several times and deleted my local repo several times. That didn't help.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Chris
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment