Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ubuntu 12.04LTS Problem

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle" <dawnyisrael13@...> wrote:
>
> A big THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I sat and pondered for a couple of days and would not even turn my laptop on. So, this morning I brought up the information you gave and changed from WEP to WPA and rebooted and it is now staying connected! YEA! I knew it had to be something simple. If that did not work I was going to dump everything and start over with a download of the previous version. You all are the greatest and I thank you for all the suggestions and help. Problem solved. Thank you again.

Hey congratulations! I've issues with a laptop myself and wireless on it. It can't play Quake so well so I'm not very interested in messing around with it.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment