Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Re: [nslu2-linux] MySQL 4.1.22 build fails

 

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM, tals1975 <tals1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi All,
>
> MySQL 4.1.22 build fails. Can someone have a look at this please?
> Original mysql.mk was not modified.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Sergey
>
> source='my_new.cc' object='my_new.o' libtool=no \
> DEPDIR=.deps depmode=none /bin/sh ../depcomp \
> g++ -DDEFAULT_BASEDIR=\"/opt\" -DDATADIR="\"/opt/var\""
> -DDEFAULT_CHARSET_HOME="\"/opt\"" -DSHAREDIR="\"/opt/share/mysql\""
> -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../zlib -I../include -I../include -I. -O
> -DDBUG_OFF -c -o my_new.o my_new.cc
> ../depcomp: line 512: exec: g++: not found

Isn't that last line obvious?

You should be able to work around that by installing whatever package
that provides g++.

--
Fajar

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment