Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[nslu2-linux] Re: MySQL 4.1.22 build fails [SOLVED]

 

Fajar,

You were right...
Installation of gcc-c++ resolved the issue.

--
Regards,
Sergey

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "tals1975" <tals1975@...> wrote:
>
> Fajar,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply. I think the problem is somewhere else, because g++ exists in the toolchain:
>
> cs05q1armel/toolchain/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/gcc-2005q1-glibc-2.3.4/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++
>
> Please see this page:
> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=25576
>
> I'm just trying to re-compile the package (needed for perl-dbd-mysql).
> Someone has already compiled it successfully
> (the package is available in the repository: http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs05q1armel/cross/unstable/mysql_4.1.22-3_arm.ipk
>
> The question is why I can not?
>
> --
> Sergey
>
> --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM, tals1975 <tals1975@> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > MySQL 4.1.22 build fails. Can someone have a look at this please?
> > > Original mysql.mk was not modified.
> > >
> > > Thank you in advance,
> > > Sergey
> > >
> > > source='my_new.cc' object='my_new.o' libtool=no \
> > > DEPDIR=.deps depmode=none /bin/sh ../depcomp \
> > > g++ -DDEFAULT_BASEDIR=\"/opt\" -DDATADIR="\"/opt/var\""
> > > -DDEFAULT_CHARSET_HOME="\"/opt\"" -DSHAREDIR="\"/opt/share/mysql\""
> > > -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../zlib -I../include -I../include -I. -O
> > > -DDBUG_OFF -c -o my_new.o my_new.cc
> > > ../depcomp: line 512: exec: g++: not found
> >
> > Isn't that last line obvious?
> >
> > You should be able to work around that by installing whatever package
> > that provides g++.
> >
> > --
> > Fajar
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment