Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] What is this?

 

All email addys were changed to protect the guilty. I honestly don't think cox has anything to do with this nonsense. So I'm not going to reply to them about it. Maybe someone here knows what this means?

Your message was rejected by mx00.1and1.com for the following reason:

Loop detected

The following recipients did not receive this message:

<jon attheswav.com>

Please reply to <Pxstmixer@cox.net>
if you feel this message to be in error.

Forwarded Message: [SPAM (Non-existent user)] - [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ubuntu 12.04LTS Problem - Local recipient does not exist
[SPAM (Non-existent user)] - [LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ubuntu 12.04LTS Problem - Local recipient does not exist
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:46 PM
From:
"Paul" <xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
To:
LeiNUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com

--- In LeiNUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle" <dawnyisrael13@...> wrote:
>
> A big THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I sat and pondered for a couple of days and would not even turn my laptop on. So, this morning I brought up the information you gave and changed from WEP to WPA and rebooted and it is now staying connected! YEA! I knew it had to be something simple. If that did not work I was going to dump everything and start over with a download of the previous version. You all are the greatest and I thank you for all the suggestions and help. Problem solved. Thank you again.

Hey congratulations! I've issues with a laptop myself and wireless on it. It can't play Quake so well so I'm not very interested in messing around with it.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment